Start or continue your career in the transportation industry with us
Whether you are new to the industry and looking to start your career or you are an industry veteran and looking for a place to call home, ODS Chauffeured Transportation would like to hear from you. We offer competitive salaries, flexible work schedules, a positive work environment and a chance to work for one of the premier transportation providers in one of the most competitive ground transportation markets in the United States.
Open the description to the roles that we are currently looking for to get a full description of the role and a link to the online application form.
Provides excellent client services by transporting top executives, personnel, and visitors in various types and styles of company vehicles. Prepares, receives and provides appropriate documentation for the delivery or pick up of passengers to ensure timely and accurate transportation. Greets clients and responds to inquiries in a professional and courteous manner. Demonstrates excellent knowledge of local area locations, attractions and history. May be required to plan itineraries and accompanying clients for extended periods of time. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Solves problems and resolves complaints in accordance with authority and training. Ensures vehicle is clean and well maintained externally and internally in the passenger area. Must be licensed to operate a vehicle in accordance with Nevada state regulations. Must be knowledgeable and ensure compliance with all applicable regulations, laws, internal policies/ procedures, and internal control protocols.
As this position is key to providing the customer with an excellent service experience, the employee must demonstrate with both verbal and non-verbal actions; 1) Friendliness, 2) Willingness to service, 3) Gratitude for using the Company’s services for their transportation needs and 4) High degree of professionalism.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and speak in a pleasant, helpful and understandable tone of voice.
- Must have demonstrated ability to communicate in all aspects of the English language (bilingual experience a plus).
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, work instructions, software manuals.
- Ability to complete routine reports and correspondence such as trip sheets or inspection forms.
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle in a safe and efficient manner.
- Must achieve functional knowledge of area locations, attractions, and history and be able to effectively communicate with clients and answer questions they may have.
- Must become knowledgeable of Company products and services.
- Must have experience working with various communications systems including radios, cell phones/smart phones, text messaging, etc.
- Must be dependable in reporting to work as scheduled.
- Must be able to get along well with co-workers and work as a team.
- Must present a clean and well-groomed appearance. Must be at least 23 years of age with an excellent driving record.
- Must be able to pass an FBI background check (a key pre-requisite to getting a Chauffeur’s license)
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- State of Nevada Class C Drivers License
- State of Nevada CDL (Not required to apply, but may be required to operate some fleet vehicles)
Assist with getting passengers a ride in an ODS vehicle by becoming a “Starter”. Starters work semi-autonomously at hotel properties and at the airport assisting passengers who have reservations or who would like to hire one of our vehicles on an impromptu basis. They ensure that customers get the right vehicle, coordinate with dispatch to ensure proper vehicle coverage at the door they are working and work closely with hotel personnel to provide excellent customer service to our mutual clients. Log events related to ODS fleet presence and vehicle hiring via an electronic app as well as written log forms.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or G.E.D. certificate or equivalent
- Excellent command of the English language; clear spoken, easily understood
- Bi-lingual capabilities are a plus
- Ability to use technology for communications, including the use of tablets, smart phones, web based applications, computer software, etc.
- Transportation Experience a plus
- Type at least 30-40 wpm
- Computer Literate
- Available any shift/must be flexible
- Phone sales experience a plus
- Well spoken
Join the ODS team today.
We are always looking for folks to join our field team of Chauffeurs and Starters and great positions on the office staff are available from time to time as well. Just review the postings on this page and follow the links to the application forms. We’ll be in touch as quickly as we can to follow-up and see if there is a fit.